More likes and followers on Instagram with Likestagram
Posted on November 22, 2015
With the experience that we have from our users we would like to tell you something about; how to use Likestagram effectively for your Instagram account to get new likes and followers.
Getting new likes and followers with Likestagram isn’t probably difficult but getting the right people to your profile is maybe a little more difficult. It’s essential to target the group of people that could have interest in your service/product or just your personal page. This will bring you more followers and more sales for your business. From this you can build the engagement with your followers to create a social media environment around you or your brand. We all know how important that is these days.
We would like to help setting up the correct features for your Instagram account so here are a few tips that can help you:
- The first thing you need to do is to think of who you want to reach. Do you want to reach; men who study, new listeners for your music, women who fitness or any kind of specific group of people. From there you can start the investigation where you have to search. It’s important that this group fits to your personal/business profile. But you probably understand that.
- After knowing your target group, you can start to think of what tags those people use, what Instagram accounts do they follow and what locations do they go. If you have a local business or an Instagram profile that only wants to attract local people, we advise you to use less the tags feature unless you have specific tags for this group. Tags of the city or parts of the city are good tags to add.
- The first additional note to this is; the more time you spend investigating this, the better vision you will have of your potential clients and the better the results will be.
- The second additional note is; use your Instagram app to investigate tags, users and locations. You will see what tags, locations and users are interesting for you.
- After knowing all these tags, locations and Instagram users you can add them to your account. The liking process will start and you will how it’s resulting for your account. But you can go a step further where you can specify the group more.
- The next thing you have to do is to filter all the liked adds/spam and other irrelevant liked pictures. You are going to setup your blacklist now. First check what kind of pictures you like, you can see this under the settings of your Instagram app that says “Post you’ve liked”. Here you will see what kind of pictures are irrelevant to like. Check those pictures and try to find similar tags or users that you can blacklist. Try to do this a couple of times during the day. You could even repeat this process to blacklist everything. Please be aware to not blacklist all the tags because there will be no content left to like for your account.
By following these tips, you should get a very effective way of using our service. You will like relevant pictures and people who have interest in your profile. It’s always good to change some tags, locations or users and adding new will help too. In this way you will enlarge the target group and you won’t like continuously the same tags, locations or followers of users.
If you have great tips for our readers, please share it with us. Thank you!